Removal Operative, Oakvale Funeral Home, 106 Whitehouse Loan, Edinburgh
- Hours of work: 9am to 5pm Mon – Fri
- Saturday mornings 9am to 1pm. For the week in which a Saturday is worked, the Operative will be due a half day off elsewhere in that week
- Participation in ‘on-call’ rota to cover the company 24-hour customer service
Starting Salary: £20,000 - 22,000 per annum
- Identify, remove and transport the deceased in a caring and compassionate manner
- Ensure that vehicles are maintained and fit for purpose
- Assist Funeral Directors and colleagues in providing a customer focused service that not only meets but goes beyond client expectation
- Liaise with colleagues to provide a 24-hour on-call service through the use of a rota system
For further information about the role, please refer to the Job Description.
If you would like to apply for the position, please complete the Job Application Form and email it to email@example.com or post it to:
Human Resources, William Purves Funeral Directors Ltd., Oakvale Funeral Home, 106 Whitehouse Loan, Edinburgh, EH9 1BD.
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 13th August 2018. Please note CVs are not accepted.
William Purves Job Application Form 2018.docx
Removal Operative Job Description- Aug 2018
William Purves Job Applicant Data Policy